Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our services, visit our website, interact with us, or otherwise provide information to us.
The information we collect may include:
• Your name, email address, and other contact information
• Information about your interests and preferences
• Your IP address
• Your device and browser information
• Your usage information
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to provide, maintain, and improve our services and to communicate with you. This includes:
• Delivering services and support
• Developing new products and services
• Understanding and responding to your interests and preferences
• Processing payments
• Communicating with you about products and services
• Protecting the security and integrity of our services
We may also use your information to contact you about our services and other products and services that may be of interest to you
Safety and Security
1. Establish and maintain secure access to all areas of the NGO Foundation, including physical and digital resources.
2. Implement a security policy that includes password requirements, anti-virus protection, firewalls, and other measures to protect against unauthorized access.
3. Educate members of the NGO Foundation on current security threats and procedures to protect against them.
4. Establish a protocol for responding to security breaches or attempted security breaches.
5. Regularly review and update the security policy to ensure it remains up-to-date with current threats.
6. Ensure that all members of the NGO Foundation understand their responsibilities in protecting the Foundation’s resources.
7. Utilize encryption technology to protect sensitive data and communications.
8. Install and maintain alarms and CCTV systems to protect physical assets.
9. Conduct regular security audits to ensure that security measures are effective and up-to-date.
10. Ensure that all members of the NGO Foundation are trained in proper security procedures.
We Need Your Support Today!